CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Egg Salad

I can always count on my kids eating eggs. I just have to be creative so we aren't eating the same thing all day every day.

For lunch today, I made egg salad sandwiches. There's a ton of ways to make egg salad but the kids and I like how I do it.

I had hard boiled 5 eggs the night before and let them chill over night. This morning, I peeled them and chopped them.

I then chopped up some of the chives from my window garden and threw them in.

I rarely measure anything out when I'm making things like this. I added about two medium sized spoonfuls of mayonnaise, celery salt, paprika, and fresh cracked pepper. Mix it all together and there you go.

I served it on whole wheat bread with a kosher dill pickle and some of my home made cran-chocolate chip cookies. Yum Yum Yum. Lunch was a hit!




0 comments:

Post a Comment