CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Easiest Scrambled Eggs EVER!


I am a stay at home mom of three children under the age of 4. First thing in the morning is probably the most demanding time of my day. I have two kids who need their diapers changed right away. I have sippy cups to fill and distribute ASAP. The baby is usually flipping out right about this time wanting to be fed. I also have three dogs that I need to let out (and monitor) before they have accidents on the floor. This is all before I'm able to even think about coffee yet. I am then trying to get the two older children fed as quickly as possible so that I don't have a riot on my hands. I was recently reading through a magazine and saw a "recipe" for quick scrambled eggs. Seriously, the quickest way to cook eggs I've ever seen.

Take a microwaveable coffee mug.

Break two eggs into them, whisk in 2 tablespoons of milk and add salt and pepper to taste. Add shredded cheese if you want.

Put the mug into the microwave and cook for 45 seconds. Pull the mug out, stir the eggs thoroughly and microwave again for another 35-45 seconds.

Scrambled eggs in a mug.

So easy. So quick. And they don't taste weird. Plus, the kids thought it was fun to eat breakfast out of a cup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment