CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Black Beans and Rice Soft Tacos

I'm in love with these little corn tortillas and will use any excuse to eat them. My husband bought these prepattied burgers and I'm trying to use them up. However, none of us like them in burger form so I figured I'd season them up and chop them up to (re)make "ground beef".



I made these delicious soft tacos by seasoning the meat with chipolte, garlic salt, pepper, paprika and onion powder. I didn't measure any of it, just to taste.

I cooked a can of black beans with chopped cilantro and chives. While all of this was taking place, I steamed some rice.

This was such an incredible quick and delicious meal. The rice took the longest so if you want to make it even quicker, just use minute rice. Putting the cilantro in the beans gave them extra flavor too.

The tacos were so good. The kids loved them too. They like just about any kind of taco though. I'll take it anyhow. Getting them to eat something other than fake processed food is a win!

Super easy, super flavorful. Success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment