CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Marshmallow Pops

We are entering the second week of my husband's "business trip". I have been home alone with the three kids. The last couple days though, they've been pretty good. Only minor mishaps. So today I thought I'd reward them by letting them make and eat some super sugary treats. I may pay for it later though.

We made marshmallow pops with a fall colored theme.

Our ingredients were:

Large marshmallows
yellow and orange sprinkles
chocolate frosting
white chocolate Lindt truffle balls
white lolli pop sticks

Since there were only two of them eating these, I only used 6 marshmallows. I melted a couple spoonfulls of chocolate frosting and in a separate bowl, I melted two of the truffles.

We put the marshmallows on the sticks and dipped them into the chocolates and then we added sprinkles.

I ate one and they were actually pretty good. I'm sure though that at any second, I'm going to go into sugar overload and start shaking. The kids loved making them and eating them. All in all, a sweet success.






0 comments:

Post a Comment