CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Say what you want, I enjoy...

... a delicious Steak Um. I woke up starving this morning but feeling sick so I didn't eat breakfast. No, I am NOT pregnant again. I just had a little more wine than I usually do last night. I finally started to feel better so as "payment" for playing "taxi" for my husband while he put our other car in the shop, I had him make me a Steak Um for lunch. He makes them so well! I wont cook them for myself now because I can never make them as well as he does. He uses French bread and he puts the cheese (he puts American on mine and cheddar on his) on the meat while its in the pan and he melts it to the point that its practically dripping off. A little mayo on the bread before the meat goes on and then you put it all together. SO yummy! This is not a new exploration for me but I just got done eating it and I'm so wonderfully satisfied that I thought I'd share.

 Now I'm sleepy from eating too much so I'm gonna go lay down with the baby and try to take a cat nap :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment