CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fun Food for my Favorites (my kids)

Food should be fun and enjoyable. With kids, sometimes you have to make it that way or they wont eat it. I'm exploring new ways to cook for my kids.

Kids are picky eaters. Sometimes. The trick is... well, its to trick them. My kids will ask me for the same thing over and over again. They could eat the same thing 20 days in a row and then all the sudden hate it. This drives me up the wall. I've come to realize though that if you just change the way it looks, they think its something different and will eat it right up. Especially if you make it fun.

I took cookie cutters to toast and cut out the center. I then sprayed a skillet with some PAM cooking spray. I heated it up, threw the toast in and broke an egg in the middle of the toast. I fried the egg this way, flipped the egg and toast and fried the other side. I sprinkled some cheese on it for some extra flavor. I toasted the piece of bread that I cut out and served it. They loved it. It was simple and as silly as it sounds, I liked the way it tasted more than just regular fried eggs with toast.




2 comments:

Tina (PinayInTexas)

Been doing that for my daughters, and they just love it! It never fails to put sweet smiles on their faces!

camelia

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,


petitchef.com

Post a Comment